...for the souls who love makeup and food!


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MAC Liberty of London

OH HELL YEAH!!
I ♥ LIMITED EDITION PACKAGING!

Well, actually...I just LOVE limited edition anythings. Yeah, the words "limited edition" really does it for me. Why? Probably something psychological where I can't bear to not have it when I can't get my grubby paws on it anymore. So hence why, I am a hoarder. Confessions of a hoarder. New blog name? Hah!
I was able to see this collection at MAC counters at Nordstroms and Bloomingdales already and I am so in love with it. The packaginig is cute but has a retro-ish feel to it. It's not drop-dead bubbly and adorable but it's colorful and somewhat edgy.

What I will be purchasing:
Eyeshadow in Dame's Desire
Blush in Prim & Proper

What I'm contemplating:
Lipstick in Ever Hip
Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl

MAC will be the death of my savings this spring/summer. There are a ton of new lines coming out!! MAC Art Supplies Collection, MAC Pret-a-Papier, MAC To The Beach...

Btw, those links are to 3 of my FAVORITE beauty blogs.

1 comment:

  1. oooh I'm so wicked excited about this collection. The packaging, the colors, the awesomeness. I will hauling a lot tomorrow when I head to MAC. :)

    ReplyDelete