The all-time classy Chanel takes you to Bondi Beach this summer with their summer 2010 collection. The only product that caught my eye was their super limited edition Aqualumiere Gloss called Bondi Beach (#727). I swatched the Aqualumiere (lipstick) in Bondi Beach on my lips and it did not show up -- totally blended in with my natural lip color.
Let me just tell you, Chanel's Glossimers and Aqualumiere Glosses are my new-found FAVORITE lipglosses. Somewhat trumps my beloved Shu Uemura gloss. I know Chanel glosses are $27 a pop but I don't buy gloss that often so I think it's worth it to find something you love AND will use up.
Here's an attempted swatch. Horrible lighting, I apologize.
You'll LOVE Chanel's Aqualumiere gloss in Bondi Beach IF you...
- love non-sticky glosses
- don't want a whole lot of color, just a sheer wash
- love peachy-colored glosses w/ a bit of gold shimmer
- get ecstatic about spending $27 on a gloss
- love the luxurious feeling of owning something Chanel (since their handbags are $$$)
- have a deep love for Australia (I studied abroad in Australia for half a year so owning a product named after the infamous Sydney beach just brings back awesome memories)