...for the souls who love makeup and food!


Thursday, March 11, 2010

TAG - 40 Questions

Whatever happened to 21 questions? Hah! I guess there's too much to know in the "beauty world." I saw this tag on my favorite Canadian MUA, Jessica. She has super clean-cut and helpful videos on YT. Check her out!

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once!

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combo but more so dry

-What is your current facial wash?
Shu Uemura's Clensing Oils

-Do you exfoliate?
Once a week with my Clarisonic

-What brand do you use?
Aveeno

-What moisturizer do you use?
Shu Uemura red:juvenus vitalizing retexturizing cream

-Do you have freckles?
Negatory

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes! It's a must. Shu Uemura's red:juvenus vitalizing line reducing eye essence

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Negatory

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Negatory

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I'm trying out MUFE's HD foundation. But otherwise, since I don't need much coverage, I just stick to MAC's MSFN

-How about concealer?
MAC's Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW25

-Do you know your undertone color?
Yellow -- I'm Asian!

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're fun but I hate the feeling of it blocking your vision!

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but sadly I do not adhere to that rule.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Shiseido's Lasting Lift Mascara

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC -- hands down!!

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
DUDE, I WISH. Sigh :( Someone hook me up?

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
MAC, Sigma, Shu Uemura, and Bare Escentuals (for their bent eyeliner brush!)

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes! I either use...
1. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
2. Bare Escentual's Prime Time (for eyes)
3. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (I'm allergic to the original one!)

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
MAC's Satin Taupe

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil and gel!

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never. But now I probably will.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
LOVE 'EM! But they're SUPER messy.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes. MAC's MSFN

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I don't have one...

-How about lipgloss?
Shu Uemura's Gloss Unlimited in PK382S

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Right now it's MAC's Ripe Peach blush ombre

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Um, hell no.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
HELL YES!

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes! I want to take some MAC classes.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Depends! Usually no...

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
HARSH LINES FOR EYE MAKEUP

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like neutral lips but as for eyeshadow, bring on the colors!!

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love Taylor Swift's cat eyes!

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Concealer. I can actually leave the house using no make up!

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Of course. I do it all the time.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
My boyfriend thinks so, haha!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC

-What do you think of Makeup?
I love how it can change someone's look or cover up something that makes people feel self-conscious. And it's also damn expensive!

Anddd I'm off to Vegas. It's your turn to do this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment